Training and Certification through IPL Systems Australia
In the hands of an untrained person, IPL can seriously harm skin!
Why would you…
- Buy a new medical system without training?
- Purchase a second hand system without a manual?
- Buy from overseas with a manual you can’t understand?
Certified training for skin treatment equipment
IPL Systems Australia provides training that covers:
- Technical aspects of the equipment
- Treatment applications
- Scientific principles behind treatment applications
- Client consent
- Client consultation (including pre and post care)
- All support material and documents for areas above
- Full manufacturer’s warranty on the equipment against faults and defects
For certain medical systems you can choose from any of the following training options which we include in the purchase price of a new machine:
- Government Accredited Training at Sydney’s prestigious Fuss Institute
- Direct Certificate Training at your place of work – www.ipltraining.net.au
- Online Certificate Training via the internet – www.ipltraining.net.au
We can come to your place of work, and train you and up to 5 of your staff on your new machine(s). We even issue training certificates.
Ongoing Staff Training
If you have new staff, a new medical system, or would like to do a refresher course for your existing staff, the cost of a 2 day Training Course will depend on your location. As an indication:
|VIC / QLD||Melbourne / Brisbane||$2,750.00|
|SA / TAS||Adelaide / Hobart||$3,000.00|